This initiative is all about helping you purchase your dream home by providing $11,500 – $22,500 in down payment assistance!
- Housing Floridians is providing $3 million exclusively to eligible homebuyers in 12 counties across the state of Florida
- Homebuyers must be purchasing in eligible counties including: Brevard, Clay, Duval, Hillsborough, Lake, Miami-Dade, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Seminole
- Eligible homebuyers can receive up to $22,500 per household in funding
- The initiative offers down-payment assistance that will not increase your monthly mortgage payment
- The assistance amount must be repaid in the event that the home is resold, the home is no longer owner-occupied, or the home is refinanced(1)
Terms and Conditions
(1) Current terms for the Florida local HFA's second mortgage loans: 0 percent interest, 30-year deferred second mortgage that is never forgiven. This second mortgage is due upon sale, refinancing, transfer of title, or rental of the home if done within the first 30 years.
Future terms for all Issuers (except Miami-Dade) to be determined.
This is not a complete description of requirements for these products. For a comprehensive listing of requirements, refer to Federal Home Loan Bank Atlanta's Affordable Housing Program Implementation Plan, available on www.fhlbatl.com